Join us for a very special evening, as our sommelier, Steffen Rasch, shares a few of his favorite wines from Tuscany. Together we'll explore one of the top food and wine destinations in the world. Guests will get to sample 5 wines, and Champe will pair Steffen's selections with a special 4-course menu inspired by the region.
Communal and very limited seating. 6:30 p.m. $125/person, including tax and gratuity.
Please click here to reserve.
An integral part of the Persimmon team, Steffen has vastly expanded and elevated our wine program. He's responsible for curating our Wine Spectator Award-winning list, conducting staff training, and pairing wines with the menu. Not only is he incredibly passionate, but he also brings with him a wealth of knowledge and years of experience in the industry.
MORE ABOUT STEFFEN:
* Certified Sommelier, Court of Master Sommeliers (obtained in 2013)
* Certified Specialist of Wine, Society of Wine Educators (obtained in 2011)
* Certified with WSET (Wine & Spirits Education Trust (2011)
* Two years of retail experience
* Specialized in NY Finger Lakes & France's Loire
* Founder of Providence Wine Academy
* Founder of Providence based Certified Sommelier Advanced Wine Tasting Group